Yes, Most of our customer choose to pause or skip month instead of cancellation. We will sending out email regularly about each month box information, so stay connected and you can flexible to choose which month box you can subscribe. you can skip a month instead of cancel, but it will not automatic skip month for you, you have to re-active by yourself on specific month you want to receive the box. For example you subscribe 01/18, if you want to skip Feburary month box, you can cancel anytime before you next billing date 02/18, and if you want to receive march box, you can just re-active anytime between 02/18-03/18.
Articles in this section
- Can I skip a month instead of cancellation ?
- How to cancel the subscription box?
- When can I cancel my subscription?
- Can I cancel my order?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- How do I avoid being charged to renew my subscription?
- Can I upgrade/downgrade my subscription plan?
- How do I cancel my 3, 6, 12 month subscription?
- How to resubscribe the box if I accident cancel it ?
- I canceled my subscription before or last month, Why I still get a notification of box was shipped, did I get billed again?